July 22, 2014
On Wednesday, August 6 2014 Patti Consolver and Scott Phillips shared front-end strategies used to improve patient experience at Texas Health Resources, one of the nation’s largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems.
They reviewed strategic initiatives for revenue cycle leaders to further engage patients in their care experience – beginning before they enter the hospital’s front door. The session included key strategies and related outcomes in patient satisfaction, staff performance, reimbursement and upfront patient collections.
• Ensure meaningful upfront encounters with Patient Access – at each and every encounter.
• Hardwire measurable standards throughout Patient Access teams.
• Reduce process time and eliminate duplication for quicker patient turnaround.
• Ensure consistent practices across hospital entities and among associates.
• Avoid financial harm through automated documentation.
• Protect staff through documentation integrity.
• Increase visibility of – and access to – critical patient touch points across the organization.
Leading the development of Texas Health’s Patient Access infrastructure, Patti Consolver and Scott Phillips oversee the centralized patient access intake center and the patient access departments for the system’s 13 wholly-owned hospitals.
Intended audience for this webinar:
• Patient Access Leaders
• Revenue Cycle Directors/Managers
• Patient Experience Leaders
• Executive Leadership
Do not miss this opportunity to gain valuable insight from this timely webinar. Click here to watch it!